BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 17, 2012

How to guide for anal sex

How to fuck that assSo, you have the chance to fuck that ass. You must of been a good boy and really got her hot and bothered. You might have gotten him hot and bothered. I'm straight, but that's cool with me. Fuck on!.

If you can fuck your girl's ass you must be doing something right. Let's look at some points to a good anal time. Please, keep in mind you can't just please your cock. After all, would you want something shoved up your ass? Let's make sure she likes this, you know you might want to do this in the future.

Most women who want anal sex actually have had it before or they are that intimate with you they want to share something new with you.

The woman needs to feel relaxed in the anal area in order for penetration to succeed. That alone though will not lead to a great time with her in ecstasy. You will definitely need lube, lube, and more lube. Getting her hot and bothered also helped before greasing her ass up like a turkey at Thanksgiving.

Condoms, besides being healthy, are preferred by many woman during the course of anal sex. It feels more comfortable for some. Just throw on your saddle and get ready to ride.

You might blow the biggest load you ever had. Will you take off the condom and shoot your load or will you let it on and cum in her ass? I love leaving it on and cumming in her ass, but that is just me.

Happy Ass Fucking!

1 comments:

Kate Gosselin said...

I love getting my ass fucked. I like to act like a bitch and then get my ass fucked. I cum so hard at times.